Reward your employees, raise moral, and help your co-workers manage pain created by their daily tasks.
Participation – 99% of your employees will take part in a chair massage program, study after study have shown this to be true.
Cost – Chair massage is often cheaper than providing free coffee or soda and healthier.
Effectiveness – Same day results that last for weeks. See below for a complete look at the benefits of a corporate chair massage program for your office or company.
Did you know?
- Research indicates that a 15-minute chair massage results in decreased job stress, increased alertness and increased speed & accuracy on math computations.
- Office workers massaged regularly were more alert, performed better and were less stressed than those who weren’t massaged.
- Up to 90% of all visits to primary care physicians are for stress-related complaints.
- Stress accounts for $26 billion in medical and disability payments and $95 billion in lost productivity per year.
- Over 50% of lost work days are stress related which keeps about 1 million people per day from attending work.
- Health care expenditures are nearly 50% greater for workers who report high levels of stress.
- 40% of job turnover is due to stress.